Wednesday, March 24, 2010

High Five For: Books!

Let's give a High Five ForBooks!
Maybe you know, maybe you don't. I don't know if it's obvious or not either. To be completely honest - I don't even realize it about myself half the time. But, I love books. I love romance novels, easy reads, memoirs, educational books (except those annoying text books. Boo. I don't really like being told to read however. Kind of takes the beauty and comfort out of it when you know you're going to be tested on the matter that half the time you could care less about.) 
I love all kinds of books. Travel, photography, food, design - you name it! I like to learn about things that really interest me in books. My Amazon wish list is overflowing with books that need to be purchased! Not to mention, Barnes and Noble is one of my favorite stores.
I love the smell of books, the feel of them. I like the feeling of accomplishment after you have just finished reading a book. Oh, and the feeling after you just read a really, RIDICULOUSLY good book. Ah, so good. I love having books and getting things out of them. I love reading them outside in the sun, mostly. Nothing beats the beach! And nothing beats a cozy, rainy day read either. BOOKS, BOOKS, BOOKS! 
So here is to them!


"You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend." Paul Sweeney


Love always,
Mo
XOXO

Photos: Ink on my Fingers, Oh Hello Friend, Kelly McCaleb, PaperTissue, Art Pixie