Friday, April 30, 2010

Here’s to Happiness

Something that makes me Incredibly Happy:
Smiling and laughing unexpectedly from overhearing people having a funny conversation.

I don't mean in a creepy, lurking type of overhearing, but I'll digress for you where this burst of happiness is coming from:
In my philosophy class, there are these girls who sit in the back of the room - and every once and awhile they will talk about this one class they are in and things that happen in the class. These issues that they talk about are actually pet peeves that they have, or complaints that they have about the material in the class, etc. But the way they talk about it is so HILARIOUS. They are laughing the whole time too, each telling their own stories to eachother. I think it's they way they are telling the stories, with so much personality. I don't know, it's hard to explain.

Have you ever just walked by someone and heard something that make you smile or laugh? It's just random but I love it. 
So, I suppose I really just want to say thank you to these girls. Sadly, I don't know them and I highly doubt they will ever know that their laughs about this one 'dreaded' class that they're in make my day that much more happy, bright and better. I really do just love hearing people laugh! :)
So, THANK YOU!
Love always,
Mo
XOXO