Monday, April 5, 2010

Motivation Monday

Today, all of today from waking up until about 5 minutes ago, I have been in a pickle with scheduling for classes for next semester. There always seems to be something wrong with my account that needs some higher power of overriding. Thankfully, it has all been handled. I am so happy and relieved and 100% smiles now – as opposed to 99%. And now I’m off to finish my Monday with a bang.

So, for this Monday’s Motivation, I think we should always remember and try to live one day at a time. That’s all. That should certainly be enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past because it is gone. And try to not be troubled about the future because it has not come yet. Live in the present, and make it as beautiful as you can. I promise, it will be worth remembering. I believe that happiness is a journey. I will get where I need to be and it will be amazing. 

I'm not going to hurry, but I'm certainly not going to rest.



Happy Monday!

Love always,
Mo
XOXO