Sunday, June 6, 2010

Champions.

"Champions keep playing until they get it right."
Billie Jean King

"I don't want to win unless I know I've done my best, 
and the only way I know how to do that is to run out front, flat out until I have nothing less.
Winning any other way is chicken-shit."

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 
26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. 
I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
Michael Jordan


"I can accept failure. 
Everyone fails at something.
But I cannot accept not trying."
Michael Jordan

"I hated every minute of training, but I said, 
"Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion."
Muhammad Ali

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses. 
Behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road. 
Long before I dance under the lights."
Muhammad Ali

"The body achieves what the mind believes."



Love always,
Mo
XOXO