Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Dad, Daddy-O!

Happy Father's Day, Dad!
I hope you have one relaxing, wonderful day.
I also hope that not just today, but everyday you remember and you know how much I love you.
You're such an amazing person, inside and out.
In my mind, you're kind of like this superhero - if that makes sense. 
Always there to help me, teach me, love me, laugh with me, help me grow.
No matter what, you're always there - for anything.

Thanks for everything, and more.
You're the greatest, and I mean that with everything I have and more.
Thanks for teaching me to ride a bike with no training wheels, 
Laying with me on that floor bed you made for me when I was like five years old, and really sick. You stayed home from work. Remember you said, "Ok, when you feel like you need to puke, we'll run to the bathroom together." And we did... It's silly, but it's a memory I'll never forget.
Thanks for standing at the 200 meter mark of all my 400 races to get me going for the last 200. I couldn't have done it without you.
Thanks for working your tail off at your job. If you didn't know before - you'll know now - you're an amazing role model. 
Oh, and thank for the amazing looks. It's no secret I look exactly like you. We're some pretty good looking homo sapiens!!

I could go on and on, forever.
Thank you, Dad - for everything.
But mostly, thank you for loving me, and loving Kate and Cam the way you do.
Thanks for loving Mom the way you do.
Thank you for doing what you do.
Thanks for being who you are, the greatest Dad ever.

I love you, we love you, more than imaginable. 
I'm beyond happy and proud to have you as my Dad.

Love always,
Mo
XOXO