Monday, July 19, 2010

Motivation Monday

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide you life is your own.
No apologies or excuses.
No one to lean on, rely on, or blame.
The gift is yours, and it is an amazing journey.
And you alone are responsible for the quality of it."
Bob Moawad

Amen!
I was thinking the other day about how much I am going to try my hardest to stop saying, "I wish..."
What in the world is the point in that?
I finally realized that I say it, and it's an awful way to think, to speak.
Why am I 'wishing' for anything?
(Aside from my birthday candles - I mean, you've got to do that!)
But really - who was I thinking was going to grant me all of my wishes?

I think I've been subconsciously running from something that wasn't really after me at all.
This is my world.
My life.
I better just start making things happen - 
Because at the end of my life, 
I want to say:
Been there, rocked that!
Love always,
Mo
XOXO