Friday, August 6, 2010

Dear Cory Ray,

Remember last night when we went to the store and the road was like a maze of construction cones?
A second maneuverability test if you will.
What a funny sight that was.

But remember before we left how you scared the dickens out of me?
I may have woken up the whole apartment complex.
But that scare is still second to the porter potty scare you threw at me. 
Pretty sure nothing will top that.
I'm so happy you get a thrill of out of scaring me so well.
It's good for me, gets the blood flowing.

Oh, and hey, remember when we were in North Carolina and we tried on those hats at the mall?
Whenever I think of that orange one you had on I cannot help but laugh.
I will forever be upset I did not have my camera on me.

Before I go, I just want to say thank you for being my coach for our golf outings and hurdling sessions.
And I'm so proud our healthy eating plan has got underway.
You're a stitch when it comes to that salmon, though.
Love ya, Coach!
Or should I say Magician Cory?
You're good. You're realllll good.
Loving you always,
Mo
XOXO
P.S. Know what I'm excited for?
EVERYTHING, with you.