Monday, August 30, 2010

Motivation Monday

I'm not very realistic. Never really have been, and I am just now realizing that about myself. 
But reality isn't for me. 
It's not who I am.

You know, in all honesty, it's not really who you are, or where you've come from that holds you back.
It's who you think you're not.
Think the "impossible" because it's not really impossible at all if you set your mind to it.
It's all in your head.

If it's something it's important to you, you will find a way.
If it's not, you will find an excuse.
I know this because I've been realizing it. Learning it. Living it.

But no matter what happens to you, to the things around you, be positive.
Things turn out best for the people who make the most of the way things turn out.
Things happen, we all know that.
Things aren't going to go your way and things are going to feel like they'll never turn around.
But they will. Things are never as bad, confusing, frustrating, or evil as they may seem.
Be open minded. Be happy. Stay positive. 
And your life, no matter what happens, will always be wonderful.

It's you, your life.
You don't need to look to someone else to tell you how good you are.

As for now, and always, my sails are up catching the wind.
And as for my destination - that's unknown and that's quite alright.
(Photos were taken by my Momma!)
Love always,
Mo
XOXO