Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sleep Is All I'm Asking For.

Lately I haven't been able to get comfortable in my bed.
What is that all about?
My bed is my best friend at night.
I'm always out like a light.
I've been waking up with sore necks, too...
Currently, I cannot sleep.
It's 12:29 in the A.M.

In fact, I could probably go for a run, read part of a book, watch some TV and still not be tired.
My mind is running so fast, all the time. 
I can't stop thinking about things - all kind of things. 
Something is not right...
I know this for certain.

This has happened to me once or twice before. 
I need to get to the bottom of it.

Sleep is something I never have an issue with.
Given the fact that that's my number one problem right now and lately - I know something is troubling me, big time...
We'll see.
Love always,
Mo
XOXO