Saturday, November 6, 2010

Dear Cory Ray,

I haven't written you in a while Bliss style. 

 I wanted to write you to say I love you.
I appreciate you.
I think you're amazing.


I'm currently sitting on my bedroom floor, listening to a few songs that remind me of you. 
I look for you everywhere.
You are completely remarkable.
 You know that, right?

I haven't seen you in over a month. 
I wish you were here.
But you're not, you're "there".
And, sadly, "there" doesn't know how lucky it is...

Lately, one of the things that I've been missing is being able to talk to you whenever I want.
I miss having you to talk to.
Half the time we're playing a game of phone tag, voicemail conversations, and catch up. 
Late night conversations seem to be 'our' time.
But, I have to say, you're my favorite reason to lose my precious sleep. 

I cannot wait until you come home.
I can't wait to kiss you.
I cannot wait to see that smile on you.
The smile that makes you so special to me.
The way you look at me. 


I'm sorry I get frustrated a lot. 
So far apart, miscommunications - this isn't easy.

I love you.
Loving you always,
Mo
XOXO
"There is no life without the stars, the sun, the moon, or you."