Monday, December 27, 2010

Family+CLE Browns+Bob Golic = Fun Fun Fun.

The story starts here: a morning headed up to the good 'ole Cleveland, Ohio to meet the fabulous, Uncle Brendon. 
We met at Bob Golic's Sport Bar and Grille by the lake, and the Brown's Stadium. 
It was a home game day, so it was CRAZY crowded. 
But, one thing led to another and we found ourselves a nice little corner to hang out in.
And, after all, we're O'Rourkes - We always find fun in everything. 

I was told (for the millionth time in my life) that I look like I am 15 years old - twice in one day, and an "innocent angel" by the boa man (below).
My parents were told that they were the coolest parents/people ever.
And, above all, this day was simply epic. 
I cannot get enough of family time. 

My mom was a trip, and made friends with many, many people.
Especially a man selling orange and white boas!

And we met Bob Golic! 
Starstruck! :)
Family is the best!
P.S. Always eat breakfast before you drink. :)
Love always,
Mo
XOXO