Saturday, March 12, 2011

"If you could envision the meaning of a tragedy, You might be surprised to hear it's you and me."

I just want to know I am not crazy. 
I just want to know I am enough.
I just want to know why.
I just want to know what I did...what I can do.
I just want to know that everything is OK with myself.
I just want to know how to deal.
I just want to know how to not feel this immense pain.
I just want to know how someone can do this.
I just want to know how not to feel this embarrassment that I feel.
...the fool in love. The taken for granted one. The walked on. The pitied girl.
...the typical situation. 
I just want to know how to breathe.
I just want to know that love is real.
I just want this headache to go away.
I just want the tears to stop.
I just want to sleep.
I just want to have a relaxing thought.
I just want to know what you were thinking.
I just want to know if you knew how much you were killing me inside.
I just want to know why you've kept me around all these years.
I just want to know that I haven't been living a lie for years and years and years. 
I just want to know where to go.
I just want to feel like I am not about to pull my hair out.
I just want to feel like my efforts, my undying love for you was worth it. 
I just want to know the truth.
I just want to feel the trust.
If you never know truth then you never know love. 
I just want to know there are good people out there.
I just want to know I am not alone.
I just want to know when it will get easier.
I just want to feel normal.
I just to feel missed. I want to FEEL missed...
I just want to feel wanted. Head over heals wanted. Smitten.
I just want to feel special...beautiful...feel like I'm the only one. 
I just want to know that I am loved.
I just want to feel loved.
I just want to feel what I gave to you: my heart, my soul, my life, my forever, my infinite amount of love.


Most of all...I want to believe with everything I have what you told me as I was saying goodbye.
I will pray, with everything I have.


"When it comes down to it, you never made the most of it.
Forgive and forget you a thousand times
For the fire and the sleepless nights
And I wont be made a fool of...
Don't call this love!"
Lyrics (including title): Tragedy by Christina Perri