Sunday, April 3, 2011

I don't know what to think...I'm speechless...

Remember this last post about a compliment I got?
Well, today I just received another compliment from a girl I have never met before...seen before...knew about (to be quite honest).


I am taking one of my classes this semester online. Not my favorite thing to do, but convince wise - it's amazing. We have weekly discussion posts we must do (four or more) as well as the typical tests and papers. Anyways, the discussion posts are for the whole class to see and comment on and learn from and bounce ideas around. The compliment from a girl was via e-mail, and it said this:


"Morgan - I just wanted to let you know that I always enjoy reading your class discussion posts. It seems as though your personality really comes through the printed words - which isn't always easy to do. I assume you are a Communication major, and if that's so, I think you are headed down the right path - at least from what I can see from your ability to communicate in writing."

While it may not seem like much, I was just blown away. This came out of NO WHERE. 

But seriously, my writings and thoughts and, like the e-mail brought up, my personality - it all comes from the heart and it's all who I am. I maybe should listen to people more when they say I have a gift in writing and communicating and inspiring people. I just need to really realize that in myself. 

But I will just say this - thank you to all who read, comment and keep coming back for more. And remember, always say what you think, and be as open as you can. Do you know much of a relief that is...and how truly rare that is?


You all are amazing. And I thank you from the bottom of my heart. 
Love always,
Mo
XOXO