Sunday, April 17, 2011

TWO WEEKS.

Taking a quick break from my never ending homework to release some thoughts.
(Thank goodness for PhotoBooth so I can be distracted further to take pointless pictures of me loosing my mind!)
TWO WEEKS LEFT OF SCHOOL.
TWO.
....well, I mean then there is finals week - but you get the point.
In these remaining weeks I have: 2 discussion boards due, 9 papers due (yes, I said 9...is that even possible...and currently, I'm freaking out), 3 quizzes, 2 finals, and...an internship to wrap up that is stressing me out (but I do LOVE!)
I don't really know if all of this is possible in two weeks (It's going to have to be), and I sincerely wish I was kidding about the 9 papers. 
I didn't even realize it was that many until right now. 
Never again with the 21 credit hours. NEVER AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
But, come early May I can look back and scream and jump for joy the semester is OVER! 
Gotta get cracking!
Good luck if you're finishing school!
Peace, love, and homework forever.
Mo
XOXO