Monday, August 30, 2010

The Adventures of Cory and Morgan: Part Three.

Cory's dinner I made him:
Chicken stripes and BBQ.

Toy Story makes everything better!!


WE GOT THE KITTY PUZZLE!!!!!


Typical day on the king bed.


Our grocery scratch off cards.
Winnings = $0.


Our first golf outing!!!
9-holes!
(I just want to say that even through my fit of frustration in my new learning activity, and through Cory's mini fit of frustration - lost balls, lack of water, mosquito bites, and the hot sun rays - I had such a magnificent time. 
We lost a few balls, but found so many. 
(Thanks in large part to Cory's 30 minute adventure into the woods.)
But I got a par on a hole, and Cory got his first birdie! 
It was simply a nice, relaxing outing with the coolest person on the block.

Cory getting his first birdie ball!

FIRST BIRDIE!!

Our last morning together for awhile:
Cory surprised me with a bowl of Coco Crunchies (cereal),
then tied my hood on my sweatshirt over my eyes
and drove me to Ocean City.
(I couldn't see the whole drive there!)
He surprised me with the OC sunrise.
So, so, so AMAZING!!!!!!


Love always,
Mo
XOXO