Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Things I've Been Learning Lately:

Don't believe all you hear. Find the truth for yourself. 
Talk slowly, think quickly.
Things change, and we should welcome it. But don't change your values, thoughts, opinions - what makes you, YOU.
Mind your own business.
Everyone feels like everyone else, just at different times.
Nothing good comes from worrying too much and over thinking. But if it works for you, more power to you.
Giving people more than they expect makes the whole situation so much better for all involved - You feel better, they feel better...and surprised.
I'm an internally shy person and I close myself off mostly to just about everyone other than to my family and close, close friends...and I'm OK with that.
Always say I love you to your loved ones. Mean it. Always. 
Love always,
Mo
XOXO