Monday, August 16, 2010

Motivation Monday

Lately, I've been learning so much about myself.
Have you ever had a moment hit you where you could feel yourself growing up?
I'm far from what I once was, but still not yet what I'm going to be.
But, in the same respect, I am happy where I am.


I've been learning a lot about myself, teaching myself how to be a better person day in and day out.
The moment when I felt myself grow up and little bit more was when I was sitting in bed watching Cory fiddle with something on the TV.
I can't even recall what he was do, or even what he was saying.
All I really remember of the moment was that I was so happy and at peace with the moment in time I was at.
I was laughing at what he was saying and I remember my mind starting to veer off into this daydreaming state.
I remember thinking how much of an amazing person he was and how unbelievably happy he made me. 
I remember thinking to myself, "From here on out, don't worry about a thing. Everything is going to be OK."
I remember thinking how remarkable life is.


The next few days I remember looking around on my walk to work, and on a walk with Cory, and I was realizing how truly beautiful everything and everyone is. How cute, different, unique everything and everyone is. How breathtaking, remarkable, extraordinary everything and everyone is.
Not that I never realized that before, I guess. But when you stop a really realize it and let it sink into your mind and your thoughts, it's so incredible. 
You then take one step up.
Everyone is someone and everything is something.

I've been learning you've got to be:
Be kind to yourself.
Kind to others.
Don't take your mind for granted.
Don't take your body for granted.
Stopped making excuses for the things you really want to do and see done.
Whatever you want to do, do it now.
Life will not wait.
You need to let your life speak.
To be is to do.
Love always,
Mo
XOXO