Friday, September 17, 2010

Dear Cory Ray,

You were right.
Time is flying. 
I know this may seem crazy to hear coming from me, but I don't know that I like it too much.
I feel like if time is flying now, it will always fly...
I don't know how I feel about all of this. 

Regardless - I am SO excited to see you.
I've been catching myself daydreaming about you a lot lately. 
Wondering what you're up to - wondering what adventures you're getting yourself into.

But guess what - my countdown says: 6 days, 4hours, 59 minutes, 15 seconds until I see you next!!!
This is current time of course! :)

When I do see you, in 6 days, you have no idea how fast my heart is going to start racing when I first see your face. 
Until then, Adiós Muchachos!

"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart - I'll stay there forever."
Winnie the Pooh
Loving you always,
Mo
XOXO