Monday, December 13, 2010

High Five For: Hard Work Paying Off!

Let's give a High Five ForAnother 4.0.


I did it. I am done. I am on break. I am relaxing. I am so happy.
Another semester is over, but this semester was one of the ones I worked the hardest at.
This semester, I overloaded with 19 credit hours but came through with my goal GPA. 
I'd like to be able to always have this lingering reminder in the back of my mind that hard work will pay off,
but I sometimes forget a fall back to stress. 
But when all is said and done, it's times like this that remind me that hard work never fails to produce amazing results. 
Earlier today I was organizing my papers and book and notecards of what to sell, trash and keep. 
My collection of notecards this year was pretty impressive, if I do say so myself. 
This is half of my semester.

And this is my semester life in notecards:
Love always,
Mo
XOXO