Saturday, January 8, 2011

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS! 2011, lets get this party started!

2010 was a wonderful year for me. 
I owe it to 2010 that I think I found myself again. I am more relaxed and have a clearer vision of where I want to go. 
Many wonderful memories were made as well. 
In 2011...I'm not holding anything back. 

I promise to 2011 that I will give it my absolute best and will not settle for anything less.

This year I will:
Follow my workout routine and eat healthier.
Stick to my routine.
Complete all of my monthly goals. 
Complete a lot of my 119 goals
*Reconnect with those I love very much/build better relationships with those I am already in constant contact with.
Find inner piece. I don't want to have moments anymore when I am seconds away from losing it. Maybe this will take longer than a year, but I'm starting now. (It's not that who I am, or becoming, hates who I've been, I just want be become a better person - the best me.)
*Laugh, a lot. When I am old, I want my face to be carved with laugh lines so I can see all of the happiness I've lived.

Love always,
Mo
XOXO