Sunday, February 6, 2011

Dear Young at Heart Morgan,

You really need to remind me that I used to LOVE school.
Remind me that I used to love getting all of my school supplies, color coordinating my subjects, 
had the coolest/cutest pens and school accessories.
Remind me that I used to lay out my outfits the night before, pack my lunch the night before, I used to thrive for projects and book reports and be somewhat of a teacher's pet...and that's A-OK.
Remind me that I used to want my notes and homework to be so neat. I used to be so in love with decorating my cubby and locker. 
Remind me that school is not life or death...
YOU UNCONDITIONALLY LOVED SCHOOL. 
And, I'm sorry, but I think I've lost some of that.
I think I sometimes take the fact that I am in college, learning, for granted.
HOW BLESSED AM I?
And how dare I complain and take this great opportunity for granted?
Remind me that education is not life or death, but an outlet to the biggest and the best things in life.
Remind me that school is fun and exciting and rewarding and I, deep down, really love it. 
Love always,
Mo
XOXO