Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Things I've Been Learning Lately:

With the time flying by and the days filled to the brim with things that 'must' get done - work, school, "things that blind side you at 4pm on some idle Tuesday", good mood, bad mood, struggling or wonderful - I've been learning that at the end of the day, the true ones will always be there, no matter what. You have to believe that - and be that too.

The true ones, or I like to call them family, not just blood family, but what some people call "best friends". I have this really amazing, big, family. My best friends are my family and my family - they're my best friends. 


"True friendship is seen through the heart not through the eyes."
Robert E. Lee


"Never do a wrong thing to make a friend or to keep one."
James F. Byrnes
"Friendship without self-interest is one of the rare and beautiful things of life."
"You never have to explain, your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway."

I'm learning that:
Things are simple, understood and comfortable. 
Nothing is forced.
Things are may get rocky, but we're all human. 
Realize your wrongs, fix them.
Things become smooth again soon because forgiveness is the the first order of business.
Distance is never a factor, or a lapse in time for that matter.
Who cares, that's life. 
It's real when that kind of thing is understood and when united again, you haven't skipped a beat. 
Thank you friends for being mine, understanding and being there above all.
 I couldn't ask for a better family.
Love always,
Mo
XOXO