Monday, April 25, 2011

HOPpy Easter!

Peeps. And lots more where they came from...the sugar aisle.
Needless to say, I had way to much to eat this Easter weekend that mainly consisted of SUGAR.
Regardless, this weekend was beautiful (not to be confused with the weather...no, no, that certainly was rain - all the time. But certainly beautiful in its own right. I just really wanted to enjoy some sun, and a family walk or two.)
But, this weekend was beautiful. 
My sister came home Friday night! WOO WOO!
(With her new Pixie hair cut!)
We went out to enjoy some family time and really catch up with one another. 
Saturday it actually was really nice out - which is code for "outside relaxation" at the O'Rourke household.
On Easter, my Aunt and her darling little pup, Vera, came over and we indulged ourselves in way too much delicious food.
Nothing earth shattering happened, just a really (REALLY) nice, relaxing family weekend.  
I don't know, but it doesn't really get any better than that for me. 
Love always,
Mo
XOXO