Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I always know exactly what to say....until I have to say it.

But I think...


I think it's about forgiveness. 


I've never done anything this hard before. Perhaps that means it's the most worthwhile thing I've encountered yet. When every minute spent with you is my new favorite moment...when "everyday I spend with you is the new best day of my life"...the time is now, or it's almost here. 


Seeing there is still good in the world starts with me believing there is good in the world. 
Hard things come into our lives, I must believe, to test us - not to see how fast we can run away.
Hard things come into our lives to stare us straight in the face and ask us at point blank...
         how much strength are you made of? How much guts do you have? What kind of person are you?
Let me see that courage. Let me see what you're made of. 


Excuses mean nothing to me. The aftermath shows the true colors. 


And if by chance you're sitting in a classroom full of your fellow classmates, while the professor is taking you step by step through one of the most real feeling experiences of your life - all while your bottom is planted firmly in a chair - and you start to cry because the feelings you're experiencing are so alive and real...you may have just realized - it's time. 


"To love in spite of all is the secret of greatness, and may very well be the greatest secret in this universe."
Love always,
Mo
XOXO