Saturday, August 27, 2011

Wedding Creation

When I was little, I was fascinated by weddings. They were/are like the ultimate party of love...and you get to create it.
But when I was little, and older, I never really knew if that day would come - the day I would be getting married and could really start creating my wedding.
It just always seemed so far away and at times unsure. 
I was never the type to plan my wedding years in advance or know what I wanted.
Heck, I forgot that I got a bridal shower, got to go on a honeymoon, and could create a registry! This is all so EXCITING!
Please note, it's not like I was completely was absent minded of all that could go into a wedding - but until I was actually engaged and it all hit me at once - its never really been on my mind...and the realization of it all is the most amazing, overwhelming feeling imaginable. 


Where I coach, they call me Miss Engaged and one of the most excited newly engaged people they have known. 
I simply cannot stop smiling. 
It's here. It has come!
Yes, I am still soaking in the moment of the here and now - but a party of love is right around the corner for y'all!
While I am SO new to all of this, I can't wait to dive in 
The only thing I ever really hoped about my "someday" wedding was that it would be with this little squirt...

And guess what? IT IS!!
Here.we.go! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :) 


P.S. Isn't this the BEST picture in the world? God sure did break the mold when He made Cory. 
Love always,
Mo
XOXO