Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Skipbo World Series

Popular and true to form in the Beebe household is the game of Skipbo. 
They taught me to play it several years ago.
The last night Cory was in town before heading back to school, we stayed up until 1:45 in the morning to play Skipbo, but turned it into The Skipbo World Series.
After seven rounds, Cory's mom was declared the winner - with me coming in second and Cory Ray finishing last.  
It was almost the perfect little ending to winter break and having Cory home.
It was no big event, but it was a lot of fun and a lot of laughs were had.
A LOT...ending in Cory and his mom in a laugh attack because I am me and have my moments. 
And Skippy (Cory's cat - and how perfect of a matching name to the game) tried to join us as well. 
Love always,
Mo
XOXO